• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Firin' Up the Fox 2014 - July 11 - 13, St. Charles, Illinois

FirinUpTheFox

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
forgive me if I've violated etiquette, but the previous thread apparently is now too old to comment on, so I'm starting a new one.

Firin' Up the Fox BBQ Contest & Festival 2014​

to benefit
LivingWell Cancer Resource Center

July 11-12 - KCBS Contest
July 13 - Amateur and Kids Contests

$8000 anticipated for prize money

www.firinupthefox.com
630-23-FIRIN
info@firinupthefox.com

Judges Contact - judges@firinupthefox.com

Will you have ****ty coffee??!! :lol:

You are not allowed to cook this contest

We may come down as well. Lots of friends and family down that a way.

I was hoping to judge on one day and compete in the amateur the next, just like last year... looks like I will have to make a decision this year!

KCBS and Amateur Contest Updates

We have reached the half way point. We are 50% full. 24 spots remain for the KCBS spot.

Liquor N Wine in St. Charles will be sponsoring one of the Side competitions. More details to come.

In our Sunday Amateur Contest, Blue Goose Market in St. Charles has offered $1000.00 in additional prize money if you purchase your amateur contest meat from them. More details to come.

Chris Marks from Three Little Pigs Rubs and Sauces will be donating a Good-One Generation 3 Open Range to the overall winner of the Amateur Contest on Sunday. More details to come.

Contact me with Questions

Man, I can't wait! The amateur comp has some cool prizes lined up. Thanks, Kevin. This is sure to bump the level of competition up even higher!

We are extremely excited and humbled about the support for BBQ and BBQ competitions in St. Charles and the greater Chicagoland area, as well as from some those in Kansas City.

Glad to be a part of the amateur comp. $1000 and a kick ass smoker would be awesome!

Back