De-Lurkin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chez

Hay Y'all ... figured it was time for me to delurk ... been reading this forum for several weeks, but been posting on another bbq forum for several years. I'm a retired chef & did some comp bbq back in the late 80's ... still do some private chef work & small catering gigs. Love bbq - currently cook on a couple WSMs, and Weber Kettle & a MECO grill. Got my eye on a Stumps. I live in Topeka, Kansas ... spend my time fishing, gardening & working with stained glass.

Hey, Chez. Welcome to the brotherhood. Glad to have you among us. Enjoy the ride.

Cap'n! We gots us a Chez, decloakin' off the stern!

Welcome bro!

Welcome aboard Chez, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here.

Welcome aboard, Chez! Things are a bit more casual over here than some other forums.....just don't feed the animals......

Great avatar, btw......

Welcome, Chez! We almost have some mutual friends- I met Kerri and Robert Cathey at Art of BBQ in Tulsa last year, and they spoke highly of you. Good to have you aboard!

VitaminQ said:
Welcome, Chez! We almost have some mutual friends- I met Kerri and Robert Cathey at Art of BBQ in Tulsa last year, and they spoke highly of you. Good to have you aboard!

Well awrite ~ Keri & Robert is good peeps ... give them my regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back