Joined Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BigDaddy

Dudes! I've been watching and reading for a while and finally got around to joining up. I love this site and really look forward to getting some information and advice from you all down the road. I've been smoking for years but don't think I've ever made really good 'que. We'll get into it in threads down the road. For now I'll just introduce myself briefly. I'm a former professor of art history, cook (cooking school and everything), restaurant owner, garbage man, house painter and now artist/photographer. I used to like to change every few years, but not any more. I guess I'm getting old. Married to a wonderful, supportive woman (Liz). We have 3 cats, mourning a 4th now. one son living on his own. Enough.
Dave (BigDaddy)

Great to see ya BigDaddy. Are you going to compete at all, or stirictly Back yard Que? Iowa has alot of great contests!! :eek:)

Welcome!

Welcome, Big Daddy, from your neighbor to the east. Ya know, the place with all of the lousy drivers? :-D

Yo Ho De Do

No, I think I'll always be a back yard man. I was thoroughly disgraced in the Iowa State Fair BBQ Contest years back. Thanks for the welcome!
BigDaddy

Welcome

Welcome to the Schmoak...Hoist a cool one. BREW!!!

Welcome brother BigDaddy! Glad you finally posted....now just don't let it be your last! We're one big family......

Welcome, grab a cold one and jump into the fray.

From one "Big" to another...Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back