• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Headed down to GA to pick up my Lang.

Waterboy12

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I'm starting this thread today, b/c posting will be the last thing on my mind when I pull out at 3AM in the morning. I'm gonna have a 14hour 700 mile ride ahead of me. Leaving at 3AM, hoping to be back around 5-6PM. We'll see how it goes. I'll be driving from Monroe, NC to Bens place in Nahunta.

I'll update the thread as the day goes on tomorrow.

Got the Duramax all cleaned up and full of diesel full. She's ready to go.

Last edited:
It getting lifted into the back???? :shocked: Which model you going with?

My buddy was just down there this morning picking up a Lang fire pit. Course it's only a couple of hours for us.

It getting lifted into the back???? :shocked: Which model you going with?

She will fit just fine in the back. Make that old 1-Ton ride nice. I'm picking up a 36 Deluxe. Load with a forklift at bens place and unload with my Bobcat when I get back home.

She will fit just fine in the back. Make that old 1-Ton ride nice. I'm picking up a 36 Deluxe. Load with a forklift at bens place and unload with my Bobcat when I get back home.
That sounds a lot better than I was picturing in my head! :wink: Congrats on the new cooker!

I made the trip from Dawsonville, GA a couple of years ago. It's a long trip. Did the same as you and got up at 3 am. Got back home about 8 pm. Be safe.

What a fun trip. Safe travels to you and happy cooks upon your return.

Thats to much truck to be picking up a 36 you should be picking up 3 double 108s with that lol

Back