THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQNCO

Hello all,

I am an Active Duty Soldier based in Maryland. I actually found your site while trying to find a decent smoker at a good price. I currently am using a Char Broil Big Easy, and looking to upgrade from that. I have been smoking with it for the past 2 years and the ribs/pork butts/fish/beef have all come out tasting great, I just want to graduate to the next level. I currently cook for three, but will be cooking for four in two months.

I am interested in any localish events, and willing to drive a bit if it's worth while. I saw that you guys do VA ecents (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155716) and would love to participate in something like that, or set one up for a local VA hospitol. I am currently stationed at Fort Meade and we have a Warrior Transition Unit here that could benefit from something like that, and Walter Reed is just a 30 minute drive away. If you guys have anything planned forthat area or want to I would love to help.

BBQNCO

Back