"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tony Stone Low 'n Slow competition near Amsterdam.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Happy Phriday Phu! Grassfed Hereford sirloins and T-bones here with ABTs and grilled baked taters. Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Happy Phriday

My first Brisket (7.1lbs). Sugar Maple and Apply wood will provide the Flavor!

Thinking of smoking a chuckie, and have the marinade ready to make some of cazzy's chicken wings.

Smoking a pork shoulder for the first time. Put it on at 0500. Also trying out my Maverick ET-732 for the first time. Wish me luck.

2 briskets 18# & 10# 4 racks of spare ribs, chicken and sausage Saturday, 2nd cook on my Gator

I have some turkey thighs in the frig.

Last edited:
Finally breaking in the UDS I built. For tomorrow a 16lb brisket and an 8.5lb pork butt. Then in the morning throw on some moinks.

Then Sunday my neighbor asked if I could smoke 6 racks of baby backs.

Going to do a test cook this weekend for the office in two weeks... country style ribs, baby back ribs, st. louis ribs, half chickens, bacon mac & cheese and baked beans. Small batches to test flavor profiles, procedures, etc... This will be my first cook for other people, so a test cook is in order. As my spouse keeps telling people... "he hasn't poisoned anyone yet":pound:Well, at least I got that going for me!!:biggrin1:

I'll be seasoning a newly built uds. If that goes well, I have an 11# brisket to go on it. It all depends on whether the temp. can be reliably maintained during the seasoning process. Hoping to hold 250 f for 14-16 hours. Good cooking to you all !!

40 or 50 lbs. of pork butt for a teacher appreciation lunch later in the week, & I'll be doing 8 or 10 chix (good ole Wishbone Italian marinade - always a crowd pleaser!) as well on the day of the lunch - along with a couple batches of Keri's hog apple beans & Guerry's slaw. I guess I'll be slipping in a little something for myself somewhere in there! :hungry:

Kick some arse this weekend Phu - or at least have Phun - which I know you're gonna do anyway! :cool:

Boston butts for a HS graduation Saturday. Steaks and chicken thighs on Sunday. Gonna be a fun weekend!

BEEF

Considering this

BEEF

3.1.1_Med_Gen.jpg

Boneless Beef Ribeye

KC

Boneless Beef Ribeye

Smoking a pork shoulder for the first time. Put it on at 0500. Also trying out my Maverick ET-732 for the first time. Wish me luck.
Good luck!

I'm doing 4 butts - just shy of 27 lb total - on my 22 WSM for an event tomorrow and the next weekend. They went on about an hour ago.

I've also got a fatty on for the grandson who is coming for a visit tomorrow. He really snarfed down on a fatty the last time he visited. :biggrin1:

Im taking the family down to a buddies ranch for a cattle round-up and branding. I got a brisket and a couple of fatties to prep for Saturday dinner. Mmmm

No smoking this weekend :cry:

But I'm cooking a Chili dish for tonight's dinner and have gotten 2 mighty T-bone steaks (1.6lb each) for tomorrow night's dinner...

Back