Thank you BBQ BUBBA...

toadhunter911

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
For the great deal on the drum. You were right, this thing was made for a Weber lid. Fit like it was made for it. :mrgreen: Today we start on the build project and we'll soon be proud members of the Drum corps!

And BTW, Bubba really does make the best brisket north of Dallas. Outstanding sandwiches Brother!

His restaurant is on my Bucket List.

It was my first visit there, and shame on me for not going sooner as it's only 20 minutes from the house. The Wife is already planning her birthday dinner next year with the suckling pig served right at the table. :wink:

I almost started a thread on how i finally after 7 years sold the last of my drum stash.

Glad i could hook up a local Brethren!

I believe the Umbrella mod is in the very early pages of the UDS thread. It WAS the greatest mod ever developed!

I told u that beef was the chit! :wink:

I ate there last night. had the candy bacon app. and a real tasty burger. next time burnt ends app, with a burger side of bacon, and maybe half slab of ribs. the wait staff is very nice, easy on the eyes, and the kitchen set up is out of this world. if you are even in royal oak mi, stop there even if you are not hungry. totally worth it.

I ate there last night. had the candy bacon app. and a real tasty burger. next time burnt ends app, with a burger side of bacon, and maybe half slab of ribs. the wait staff is very nice, easy on the eyes, and the kitchen set up is out of this world. if you are even in royal oak mi, stop there even if you are not hungry. totally worth it.

That bacon is outta this world good! And did I mention the collard greens!?!?!

I got super excited when I saw Baltimore under BBQ Bubba's info until i got to MI....sounds like time for a roadtrip to me. Not many good BBQ places around me besides homecooked.

She's mostly done. Got a decal on order that will be applies to a sheet of magnet, the seasoning cook tomorrow, and the first big cook this weekend.

970649_4798898861624_212915562_n.jpg

Gonna keep it flat black? I kinda like the contrast with the dome. Oh, and...wash your hands!

Good Mojo from the leader of the Michigan Drum crew!

You'll be cooking the best brisket north of Dallas in no time!

Back