A Roomba for your Grill

Theboz1419

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I think, I'll stick to cleaning my own grill as it would be a lot faster and cheaper then a 70 dollar robot, lol.

2s12dcy.jpg

http://www.foodiggity.com/the-grill...=the-grillbot-is-like-a-roomba-for-your-grill

And I thought the flavor stick was good.............:twitch:

Amazing! It has the ability to change the grill grates from stainless to cast iron. Watch the video on the link and you will see the 'before' pic is drastically different from the 'after' pic.

Amazing! It has the ability to change the grill grates from stainless to cast iron. Watch the video on the link and you will see the 'before' pic is drastically different from the 'after' pic.

That's a good selling point. Makes me atleast think about it....Not!

That is the epitome of laziness right there....:confused::crazy::twitch:

How many grill brushes and/or cans of Easy Off could you buy for the same $$?

Hmmm... seems like this is lacking the downward pressure required for a good cleaning...

Oh and, WHY????!!!!

There are people who will buy this just cuz its FOR sale.

Hell, the cooking part is automated for most people now, might as well make the cleanup that way too.

Now I'm going to get to work on a robot to thaw, trim and rub meats, and another one to load the cooker up with fuel and start the fire.

Hell, the cooking part is automated for most people now, might as well make the cleanup that way too.

Now I'm going to get to work on a robot to thaw, trim and rub meats, and another one to load the cooker up with fuel and start the fire.

What would be the price range of said contraptions???

Back