Contest Announcment Smokin' The Fort BBQ & Bluegrass Festival - Fort Gibson, OK

sizzlinbonesfan

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Hello,

Inviting ALL BBQ Teams to the 4th Annual Smokin' The Fort BBQ & Bluegrass Festival is coming up, October 26 & 27, 2012. It will be held in Downtown Historic Fort Gibson, Oklahoma. This event is sponsered by the Fort Gibson Chamber of Commerce.

This year, as requested by teams, we have LOWERED the entry fee to $175.00, which is very comparable to other contests in the area. We have also INCREASED the space size to 20' x 40'. Space includes electricity and 1 free bag of ice.

AND - NEW PAYOUTS AS OFF LAST WEEK!! We have added Cherokee Entertainment as a sponsor! We now have a total payout of $6.000.00! Grand Champion is $1,500, Reserve Grand Champion is $1,000 and paying out 10 places in each category!

Anything Goes and Kid's Q (paying top 3 places, with prizes for ALL Kids that enter) contest on Friday evening.

Taster's Choice contest on Saturday, with a $1,000 cash prize to the winner.

If interested, please contact me at 918.913.2241 or email, smokinthefort@gmail.com

Happy BBQ'n
Alissa Gage Hill - Sizzlin' Bones BBQ Team
Smokin' The Fort BBQ & Bluegrass Festival - Team Coordinator :cool:

It's still NOT too late... I could use LOTS more teams! We are going to make the American Royal qualifier if I have to BEG the people's choice teams to turn in!!

More Teams Please!!!!

Back