Great idea for separating the yolk from egg white...

So simple, yet so efficient. Gonna have to give that one a try.

cool, but seems much easier just to crack it and pour the yolk back and forth a couple times, while the white drains out into the bowl, cup, dish, pan, etc..

I have tried that with a turkey baster when I was a kid, not as easy as that and no where near as elegant using the bottle. Pretty farking cool.

BS!!!! that was obviously a prop egg. after my wife caught me trying to open a bottle of wine with a shoe i don't try these things anymore. :grin:

Last edited:
Is that a special Chinese egg or does it work on American eggs too?

That looks pretty neat, but I wonder how fresh that egg is. The yolks become easier to break as the egg gets a few weeks old.

I usually dump the whole egg in my hand and spread my fingers apart a little. The white runs between my fingers while the yolk stays in my hand.

Chris

Coolest trick I've seen since the trick to removing wine corks that are stuck in the bottle with just a plastic grocery bag.

Coolest trick I've seen since the trick to removing wine corks that are stuck in the bottle with just a plastic grocery bag.

THAT would be handy...except steel caps...:icon_blush:

Um....I could have separated at least a 1/2 dozen in that amount of time. Sometimes new isn't better :)

Im pretty sure they slowed down so us mercans could follow. I bet you could crack a bunch of eggs and then start sucking them right up.

Back