Madison Sams Club Contest Question

Twelvegaugepump

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
My wife and I are planning to come and observe on Saturday. Any suggestions on what time to be there and how long to stay? Thanks!

The teams are very busy on Saturday, so don't expect them to be able to spend time talking. Some will be able to spare a few minutes but that's about it. Once they are done with turn ins, at 2:00, they may be more likely to talk, but they'll also be cleaning up.

There should be samples and demonstrations going on from the folks putting on the competition, but the teams aren't allowed to give out food based on Sam's Club rules.

The awards ceremony is typically at 5pm.

As Ron said saturday is busy but stop by and say hi.We will be there somewhere .Bringin' The Heat banner with a silver enclosed trailer.

Will do Coz. I didn't get to PoorQ due to a funeral. Plans are set for this Saturday. Good luck. I will stop and say hi and then get out of your way! I'm a big bald guy that goes by the name of Kevin. See you there!

The teams are very busy on Saturday, so don't expect them to be able to spend time talking. Some will be able to spare a few minutes but that's about it. Once they are done with turn ins, at 2:00, they may be more likely to talk, but they'll also be cleaning up.

There should be samples and demonstrations going on from the folks putting on the competition, but the teams aren't allowed to give out food based on Sam's Club rules.

The awards ceremony is typically at 5pm.

After 2:30 for the teams doing the Tyson Wing Challenge.

Friday evening is always the best time for socializing.

Back