• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

no banderas at Academy

Look in the roadmap to this forum for the SKU's for the Bandera and the Smoke King Deluxe. Sometime you can get a hom edepot to do a locate for one and then have it shipped to your local store.

Aslo, use the search function and look for a thread called "the Quest". There a re a few threads that have some info on how we have found Banderas around the country.

Cecil,

I can't seem to get Academy's site to come up right now. However the last time I went there to look around I still found the Bandera there. Had to look in their Patio(? I believe) specialty catalog. Also the last time I was at the one in Little Rock, AR they still had one on the store. No more Longhorn's but still some Bandera's. Hopefully they still have one for you.

you might be able to get one special ordered from lowes. you have to ask the folks in seasonal to call charbroil. look in product manuals at www.charbroil.com for item numbers. any help that you can give them when they call the company helps.
phil

Cecil said:
I was checking out Academy's website and noticed they don't sell banderas anymore.

http://www.academy.com/

I don't remember ever seeing Bandera's on their website.

They still had them the last time I was in one (about 2 weeks ago I suppose).

That was in Sugar Land TX by the way.

I got mine for father's day a few months ago and they had it on their website. I wonder if they are going to sell the ones in the store and then stop selling them. They have a new smoker with a firebox, horizontal chamber and then a vertical chamber. They didn't have that when I got my bandera.
Just want to give a heads up to those waiting to get a bandera.

Back