One heck of a way to spend a Holiday Weekend!!

Wampus

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
No cookin for me!

Campin with my Cub Scout Pack on Friday night, getting home Saturday at about 5 and then it's up & at 'em bright and early to make a 15 hour drive with Jimmy (the other 1/2 of the competition team) down to Ft Worth, TX to pick up our brand new shiny JAMBO PIT!

Sucks to be us, eh?!

:becky:

:thumb:

We're both pretty excited!

Can't wait to see some pictures!

Man.... that sounds like a fun trip I wish I could go... OH WAIT! I AM GOING...:laugh::clap2:

Yes I am jealous, I hope you are happy.

Now the downside.....with a Jambo, you won't be able to blame it on the cooker.

:mrgreen:

Poor wampus... However will he survive?

Very cool! Congratulations!

Watch your speed, especially after you leave the south side of Ft. Worth...in both directions;) Take 35W when the highway splits, if you hadn't already planned to do so. If you are coming in from the east and HAVE to deal with Dallas traffic, flip a coin on whether to take 20 or 30 west;)

No cookin for me!

Campin with my Cub Scout Pack on Friday night, getting home Saturday at about 5 and then it's up & at 'em bright and early to make a 15 hour drive with Jimmy (the other 1/2 of the competition team) down to Ft Worth, TX to pick up our brand new shiny JAMBO PIT!

Sucks to be us, eh?!

:becky:

:thumb:

We're both pretty excited!

Which Jambo model?

I bought the economy with all options including : chrome stack, boiler door, stainless table, dolly, and sign. Wampus has a buddy that is going to custom make some storage areas in the front.

Congrats Guys! I-20 is better than I-30 traffic wise. They both can be tuff though.

Can you grab me one of those Jambos while yer there?

Thanks man! :thumb:

Yeah, we feel soooo sorry for you.:razz:

After you pick that Jambo up, drive east til' you get to Charleston. Give me a call when you get here.

Camping with the kids and picking up an awesome new cooker all in the same weekend, it don't get no better than that..Congrats man!

Back