Larger grease pan for Weber gas grill

dave2012bbq

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
I hate cleaning out the shallow grease pan on my LP Weber grill and it's easy to spill. Does anybody sell a mod that uses a used food can like what comes with the low end char-broiler grills. The old food can is just thrown away or grease fed to the plants. I make a holder out of steel pipe-strap to span the hole and a coat hanger to attach the can. It's ugly but getting the job done. Both strap and coat hanger are likely to rust out.

BBQ Galore, HD, Lowes and Ace doesn't carry them. Char Broil has the can holder but not the clip to attach the holder to the Weber tray. Also the shipping cost is more than the part cost.

A couple Pictures would help, is the one you have the Aluminum disposable type?. You must do a lot of cooking to need to dump so often or not soon enough. What about using some Cat Little as an absorbent, it's what I use for my Genesis?

With a single 10 Ibs of chicken thighs cook, the weber grease pan is fully. I would like to fill a 14 oz can instead. That would be about 2 to 3 cooks.

{Midnight ☼ Smoke};2032923 said:
A couple Pictures would help, is the one you have the Aluminum disposable type?. You must do a lot of cooking to need to dump so often or not soon enough. What about using some Cat Little as an absorbent, it's what I use for my Genesis?

G305-0043-W1
http://www.charbroil.com/grease-cup-clip-2.html

This fits a char broil with a rail across the grease collector. The Weber just has a large hole (not cross bar to hang the clip.

I don't know how to paste in a picture so the link is attached.
My fix is just a omega shaped pipe tape. Very ugly.

Back