team logos?

porkingINpublic

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Where do you guys get your team logos? Is there a website where you can design some good looking shirts and flags?

I have created my first BBQ team and have my first comp coming up in a month or so... in other words I need to get motivated on some shirts and potentially a flag/banner...

thanks

I can second Patrick at bbqlogos.com. He's first rate and really great to work with.

Attachments

• pork4.jpg
    pork4.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 152
Any local print or tshirt shop can make you a logo. The cartoon pigs are fun but have become so commonplace that the way to set yourself apart these days is to do something simple but bold, like Tuffy or Rod.

yea our logo is real simple... nothing i couldn't get at a local tshirt place. I was hoping there was a good cheap place everyone went to and they already had some preloaded bbq cliparts...

yea our logo is real simple... nothing i couldn't get at a local tshirt place. I was hoping there was a good cheap place everyone went to and they already had some preloaded bbq cliparts...

Any screen printer should have design capacity and access to stock art - though I'd not go that way myself. There aren't that many pieces of stock artwork with a BBQ theme, and those that exist are grossly overused. There are 3-4 distinctive pig illustrations that must be used by dozens of teams as I see them all the time.

You can try a web-based outfit like CustomInk.com, since shirts are bulky and heavy, it usually costs more to ship than any savings in the shirts themselves vs. a local shop (and then you're putting money into your own community). You might also try to work a barter sponsor deal for shirts with your logo on the front and the screenprinter's on the back.

We got ours from Patrick and really like it. I have seen a number of N8Man's works and he does an exceptional job

I'd hate to see what Mine would look like if someone drew it from here that knows me.

Back