• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Who's on BBQ Pitmasters

rooftop bbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Looks like BBQ central radio show is having John Markus on the show tomorrow and some of the teams that made it. Does anyone know who those teams are?

I recieved a confirmation email saying that they recieved my video, but nothing since then... im curious to know now.

Same here I requested confirmation that they received my fedex, and they sent a reply that said they had received it.

I'm betting BBQ Central Show Tuesday night will have a huge audience awaiting any hints from John M. on what Season 3 will be like.

I doubt that they will, but I hope they move back to the season one comp format, no artificial B.S. to add "drama"...

I haven't heard anything. I even emailed them for details to see when they were going to tell anyone. Guess we will see. Do you know if that is the case about the radio show?

No - John said he didnt even know who was on yet.

1- They aren't done screening videos
2- the show format "will make diehard BBQers happy"
3- he could do jail time for just being on Rempe's show let alone giving many details
4- the show will air on Discovery Destination

That sums up the first 30 minutes of the interview

So Joe, I assume if you haven't heard anything, that's a good sign. Ya'll had a great video. I just listened to the show. He said there are 15 spots, so looks like the chances could still be good. I didn't do anything special except be real and show who I was and what I could do. Sounds like thats what might work. We will see. Could you keep in touch and let me know if ya'll hear anything?

4- season 3 "will make some bbq events around the country very happy"
5- the episodes will start to air around memorial day
6- John is working on a film/documentary on the first season pitmasters trip to Kuwait to cook for the troops
7- this film will likely premier this summer sometime
8- they have it narrowed down to 30 right now and by next Monday or Tuesday they need to have it down to 15

Thats the recap of the last 30 min

He said that die-hard fans of Season 1 will LOVE this season.... Hmmm...

As they were finishing he said that they were down to 30 teams and the final 15 will be picked and notified by Monday/Tuesday of next week. He also mentioned he would try to publish a cast list, possibly even by the time of next Tuesday night's show.

Dang missed Joe's post... sorry for the duplicate

So I wonder who the "familiar faces" will be? I know a couple of folks, if they make it, I won't want to watch.... so it will be Tuffy, Myron, Johnny, LeeAnn, and ???? Rod will be there (my opinion)... so who else?

Back