Another Cool Deal For Sam's Club Comps

I tried to read through the lawyer talk (rules)...Is there any limit to the method of cooking? Thanks.

Recipe Ownership. Winning teams will be required to submit their recipe and ownership of the recipe to Tyson to determine Overall Best Wing on the Planet Winners. By entering, each Entrant forever and irrevocably releases the ownership of their recipe to Tyson Foods, Inc. Tyson Foods, Inc. will have all rights to produce and market the winning recipes for profit.

I'll pass

I'll pass

I thought I read (in my brief once-over) that it's marketed by using the winning team in their packaging and marketing materials. Just speaking for myself, I'd willingly give up a recipe in exchange for having my logo, team name and my info made public all over the United States by one of the world's largest poultry sellers! You gotta figure that's worth a ton to the winner. :thumb:

Dollars are worth a ton to the winner.

You can use my logo, team name, whathave you for a fee, and my recipe for a percentage of the profit.

I would say that if I had anything worth a darn.

I thought I read (in my brief once-over) that it's marketed by using the winning team in their packaging and marketing materials. Just speaking for myself, I'd willingly give up a recipe in exchange for having my logo, team name and my info made public all over the United States by one of the world's largest poultry sellers! You gotta figure that's worth a ton to the winner. :thumb:

I'm with you, Jeff. If they want to put my name and face on their product possibly worldwide, I'm in.

I have one name and one face, I have plenty of wing recipes. :becky::becky::becky: I also don't have an established brand like some other competitors, I could see why they might not want to.

If I had what turned out to be the recipe for "The Best Wings On The Planet" would I sell all rights to them for roughly $6,000? Not a prayer!

Having your name out thereis great. Do you think mass produced it will be as good? If we forfeit any say or right s then your name will be all over bags of wings that suck lol

I'm with you, Jeff. If they want to put my name and face on their product possibly worldwide, I'm in.

I have one name and one face, I have plenty of wing recipes. :becky::becky::becky: I also don't have an established brand like some other competitors, I could see why they might not want to.

Does it say guaranteed... to have your name/face or logo to be in the marketing. I dont think they would do that literally. I think it be more like stealing your recipe for profit... & you can have the title for your own backyard. Ive seen this to many times where an idea is taken ( a promise given, & the promise not actually showing up) the suits get richer and the blood boils from frustration....
So anyone who is going to particpate read the fine print...I am not, i am not going in..... But it may say ... may or may not use your likeness, brand, name etc etc..:idea: Its the may not that will get you everytime..Beware :mad2:

Does it say guaranteed... to have your name/face or logo to be in the marketing. I dont think they would do that literally. I think it be more like stealing your recipe for profit... & you can have the title for your own backyard. Ive seen this to many times where an idea is taken ( a promise given, & the promise not actually showing up) the suits get richer and the blood boils from frustration....
So anyone who is going to particpate read the fine print...I am not, i am not going in..... But it may say ... may or may not use your likeness, brand, name etc etc..:idea: Its the may not that will get you everytime..Beware :mad2:

[FONT=&quot]Once Tyson® finds the Best Wing on the Planet, they will package the wing for retail sales, and the entire country can enjoy the Best Wing on the Planet. Tyson® will honor the winning BBQ team and recipe by featuring the team in promotional items and packaging. [/FONT]

This is from the email blast. Which, by the way... never mind. :tape::laugh:

But the website link does say this, just read..So who knows. I am cautious with corporate stuff & magic, good luck to who enter & wins

Once Tyson® finds the Best Wing on the Planet, they will package the wing for retail sales, and the entire country can enjoy the Best Wing on the Planet. Tyson® will honor the winning BBQ team and recipe by featuring the team in promotional items and packaging

I should of refreshed, man that was a fast post....thanks :razz:

Surprising to hear people have these top secret chicken wing recipes that are worth more than $6500. Must be some good wings!

tippycanoe's recipes were worth over $35,000 last year...and they are still theirs.

it'd be ludicrous to sell off something for pennies to someone that could make millions as the buyer.

typical walmart.

prolly won't make it anywhere in the sams comps now. but oh well.

Yeah maybe I'm wrong, why would I want to let a huge multinational corporation try and market my team and recipe to the country. I'm just not seeing how I can benefit from that.......

Back