Do You Have a Sam's Club Membership?

tish

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
partycart.jpg

If you would be interested in having one of these prep table/mini bar thingies, I ran across a thread on another bbq site where they were talking about these. Apparently, they were originally going for $140 at Sam's Club. At the end of the summer in September, they reduced them to $99. They are now on clearance for $29.

Here's the thread on the other site discussing this prep table. The link to the table's page on Sam's Club's site is in the discussion. These must be picked up at the Sam's Club near you because they won't deliver at this low price.

The last post on the other bbq site was about a week ago, but that person was still able to get one, so they probably still have them, if you're interested. Couldn't hurt to try, right? :wink:

I'd love to have one, myself, but I have neither a Sam's Club membership nor the room on my patio for another table. If you do, give it a try. Worst that could happen is they'll say all sold out. At best, you could end up with a real nice addition to your Q area for a really good price.

My wife mentioned going to Sam's tomorrow so will check it out. Thanks for posting this Tish!

Bought one of these myself online last week. Haven't had the time to put it together but by the weight of the box (88 lbs.) sems like it will be quite sturdy.

No membership needed if you buy online......just pay a 10% upcharge ($3 in this case) and have it shipped to your house. Total w/ tax & delivery was still under $50. Nice deal if they are still available!

Did you just go to the stores, or try to order online first? I got the impression from the discussion and the Sam's Club site, that you have to order it online and tell them which Sam's Club you want it sent to for in-store pick-up. Is that not right? The last mention of it on that other BBQ site was just a week ago, and that person was able to get one. Thought for $29, it was absolutely worth a try.

no delivery items left. you have to select a store that still has one. I bet it's too late

Just went on the website and was able to add to my cart for delivery. Looks like they are still available.

Yep, looks like they're out. Was a pretty good deal and went fast.

You may be right, pinkelephant. I just tried to buy one online just to see if it would work. Wasn't able to. I think you would have to check your local store to see if they still have any left. All I was able to find was an auction for one. It ends tomorrow and is currently up to $59. Somebody saw the potential in that to make a little money. I can see why. It is a sweet little prep table/mini bar. http://auctions.samsclub.com/coresearch/product/view/sku/sku4794537/

Just went on the website and was able to add to my cart for delivery. Looks like they are still available.

Glad you were able to score one, Eatin Smoke. At least somebody was able to take advantage of it. :roll:

Sorry....Just went back on the website and you're right. Doesn't surprise me as this was a great deal. They probably went quick!

I picked one up last week, posted pictures on the BSK site. Guess I got one of the last ones! Was a awesome deal

FWIW it looks like the Durham, NC Sam's still has some if anyone else is local.

Back