Packers Victory Ribs!

Groundhog66

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Wanted to celebrate the Pack going 10-0 today with a nice lunch, can't go wrong with spares. Confidence was high, I put these on just before kick-off :becky: I typically cook them at about 275, today I went a bit lower (240-250). One rack was coated with 3 Eyez, the other with John Henry's Pecan, both had Suzie Q Santa Maria on the bone side. I usually freeze the trimmings for future use, but today I threw them on with the ribs. I ended up adding them to the baked beans, very nice addition.

6373887083_02fbc18834_b.jpg

After 2 hrs, I foiled the trimmings to make sure they didn't dry out. the ribs were looking fantastic (no spritz).

6373888229_96753d55fd_b.jpg

I was somewhat surprised they were done after about 3.5 hrs (no foil), really moist and tender. I sauced the 3 Eyez rack with Blues Hog Smokey Mountain sauce, REALLY nice combination.

6373889141_741ea9d88d_b.jpg

I've never been to good at cutting ribs, but they tasted good :thumb:

6373889999_2788f4e0a3_b.jpg

6373890727_4e15ddcd1c_b.jpg

Those look awesome. Pack looked good but not great today. Awesome we get to see them 3 times in 11 days. We are doing a Packers tailgating themed Thanksgiving. Thanks for the West Coast support!

Those look awesome. Pack looked good but not great today. Awesome we get to see them 3 times in 11 days. We are doing a Packers tailgating themed Thanksgiving. Thanks for the West Coast support!

They did not look fantastic, but are still on a roll...Have a great Thanksgiving :thumb:

PS - Not a true West Coaster, originally from Menominee, MI :becky:

You sure they were for the Pack's victory? I thought I heard something about the Fish and how well they man handled the Bills......:heh:

Nice looking ribs by the way! Not liking how they are cut or not, they look awesome to me!!

Dude, the ribs look great. Gettin' a little cocky cooking the victory ribs before the game, huh? You oughta ask somebody to sharpen that knife of yours..... like me.

Who woulda thought that Aaron Rodgers would be this good? Hey, they coulda drafted Alex Smith in steada him...

Congratulations on the Packer's super-tough win over a 4-6 team. Nice ribs, tough. :rolleyes:

CD

6373890727_4e15ddcd1c_b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Here's the money shot. You're killing me, bud. You're just killing me. They look awesome! :hungry:

I'm not sure that I support the cause, but I definitely support good looking ribs! :clap2:

Better save yourself some cold shoulder for the Lions game on thanksgiving! :-D

Ribs look tasty... I am waiting for Christmas day.... Just hope cutler doesn't have a broken thumb.. Go Bears!

Back