smoked meatloaf and simply marvelous pulled beef, so far....

deepsouth

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
i'm doing smoked meatloaf and pulled beef. the meatloaf is beef and lamb. the two naturewell chuck roasts were rubbed down with mustard and simply marvelous sweet seduction and then covered with bacon and on top of that, cracked black pepper and simply marvelous sweet and spicy. the veggies were seasoned with olive oil and simply marvelous season all and s&p.

i'll post finished pics of the beef later when it's done....

149d4a03.jpg

d7921ab7.jpg

95f9348f.jpg

39a862b6.jpg

mmmmmmmmmm, sour beers..........

e26ede35.jpg

dfb78700.jpg

eae30bb3.jpg

68cfe0b1.jpg

4a801348.jpg

bccbfdf9.jpg

thanks for looking.... more to come.....

pulled and back in the egg for about a half hour...

a9c949c8.jpg

42a66876.jpg

That looks amazing. I can taste that pulled beef from here. Have to try that one of these days. Is that red dish a Le Creuset? Never thought of using one of those on the grill. I take it that it would definitely hold up to high temps. Was going to use a foiled pan for the pulled beef, but maybe I'll use my LC.

The Dutch oven is actually a different brand than LC, but comparable. They work wonderfully in the grill.

good choice on the sam adams octoberfest! poured in a glass, it tastes so much better, i don't know why but it does

geaux saints....

a61c3221.jpg

and off the grill..... sammiches tonight.....

18a143aa.jpg

Yup, you just caused a big fight in the house. I want what you are having and the wife made a big pot of ham bone soup with white beans. Yeah its good but it isn't that.

:p

Yup, you just caused a big fight in the house. I want what you are having and the wife made a big pot of ham bone soup with white beans. Yeah its good but it isn't that.

:p

:laugh:

yum, the soup sounds delicious. i love white beans.

Back