• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

All these years I have been doing it wrong...

colonel00

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I wish I would have known years ago. You always hear the mantra, it's not the cooker it's the cook. Well, after seeing this, I think it definitely has to be the cooker. While bored today I stopped in a local Goodwill store to see if there was anything I couldn't live without. Then I saw this:

IMAG0598.jpg

IMAG0597.jpg

IMAG0599.jpg

I have seen the light and been given the holy grail :hail::hail::hail::hail:

So thats where you can get them ! I have been looking all over for a crock pot pit.
Thanks !

Dang it. Now the rest of the world is going to catch up with me. :doh:

Well, I did in fact leave It on the shelf. I didn't even open the box to check the contents.

However, I am now feeling what I think is non-buyers remorse :noidea:. Maybe I might get bored again tomorrow :tsk:

Last edited:
I am going to sell my BGE and Weber and see if I can find one...... you lucky dude!
Of course, I do own a WGA which is pretty awesome!

I am going to sell my BGE and Weber and see if I can find one...... you lucky dude!
Of course, I do own a WGA which is pretty awesome!

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not go to extremes. I am willing to work out a trade

That's one of those things I would have brought home (if the price was low enough) just to have around - probably never even use it. It would keep me appreciating the other smokers I have :)

Ha! That is crazy :crazy:.

Ok.......but seriously.......you bought it right? You said you didn't and I believe you....wink....wink.

No, I really did not buy it. However, the store is on my way home....

All kidding aside, I bet that thing would make a nice little counter-top bun warmer...

That's one of those things I would have brought home (if the price was low enough) just to have around - probably never even use it. It would keep me appreciating the other smokers I have :)

Kinda like an Easy Bake, or a Fisher Price.

Back