SS grill that is similar to a Weber?

P

pman777

Has anybody seen one like this before? This is on CL in Arkansas.

Description says:

BRAND NEW NEVER USED stainless steel bar b q grill brand new never used . in excellent condition both inside and out.
call xxx-xxx-xxxx for more information.
all sales final. public meeting only. cash only. thank you for viewing this item.
$50

3m63pc3lc5Z35R45S1b8392f4075aea441132.jpg

Arctic Products does not have a web site. I did find this description...

The 22 1/2" Kettle Grill is a special, great barbeque grill made with stainless steel. With its award winning discoveringed comfortable Start ash receiver, this stainless steel kettle grill gives outstanding grilling results all the time. Useful product features and notes: -covering, bottom, and ash receiver constructed with stainless steel -award winning discoveringed comfortable Start lighting feature -Two large hardwood side shelves. -award winning discoveringed tube leg design in chrome -Chrome plated cooking grid and charcoal grate -Lower rack for storing -Chrome plated utensil rack -1 year warranty with limitations -Made in China -22.5" diameter x 38.75" W x 33.5" H About Arctic bbq products Arctic is committed to producing the backyard even more user friendly, fun and comfortable. As a producer of outdoor fireplaces one will discover Arctic produces an glittering range of affordable finest bbq products for the backyard fun.

I wouldn't pay 20 bucks for it.

CD

Thanks for the research. Without a brand name I wasn't sure where to start.

Most of the reviews seemed negative. There were even claims of rust issues. Stainless steel rusting out? But there was one very positive reveiw I read.

It's about 55 miles away from me in Fort Smith. If it was closer I might buy it for a patio decoration because it sure is pretty. :p

Aside from being made in china, I read that the charcoal grate is zinc coated ~ isn't that a bad thing? :shock:

Agree with CD, the reviews said the thing rusted pretty quickly and was difficult to assemble. It looks pretty but i don't think it's worth $50.00.

If you don't want it, grab it for me please. That would be a killer UDS lid too

After reading the reviews, I know why it's not in your backyard.

Matt

Call me crazy :crazy: ....I might try an sneak that thing into the corner of the living room. It looks too pretty to sit outside.

Here in Hawaii, stainless means "stains less" and it will rust, just more slowly. That crap from China is ready to rust as soon as you open the box. It's not solid stainless, but stainless steel "finish" - what a joke.
Not all that glitters is gold.

Back