• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Stuffed Pork Loin

SLCMACK

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I have been wanting to try my luck at a stuffed pork loin. This is the first time I have ever tried cutting one out and rolling it(sorry no pics of prep). I pulled it out of package and got her all washed up and cut that baby until I could roll it out. Since this is my first attempt, I kept it simple. I sauteed some chopped onion in some butta then added some water and some plain jane stove top dressing. I spinkled the inside of the loin with a little oregano and some Plowboys Yardbird and then placed the stuffing all throught the rolled loin and kept away from the edges and tied her all up. Fired up the pit with the weedburner with a little kingsford and a couple logs of cherry wood. Got the temp up to about 250 and blue smoke and threw it on for about 3hrs. I checked the temp as I was ready to eat. I ended up wrapping in foil with AJ and brought up to 160. Pulled her off and let rest about 40 minutes and finally got to eat. I will be doing this again, up for any recommendations on the next stuffed loin. Thanks for looking.

2011-08-21_19-31-40_782.jpg

Back