Pork Steaks on the CharGriller

Midnight Smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Just some simple Pork

Picture117.jpg

Picture122.jpg

Love me some pork steaks. Grew up working for my grandparents on the farm and pork steaks was one of my favorites lunches my gma would make for me.

nice i also love me some butt-steak.

cast iron skillet works for me to tho (and yeah, prolly learnt that from grams too)

Did someone say pork Steaks on a Chargriller

I must admit, I recently moved to Missouri from Florida and never heard of the critters in the Sunshine State

Last edited:
Those look delicious :) Educate me... do you cook those just like you would a ribeye?

I was new to the forum and this was the first thread I posted In. When I respond I posted some photos I love pics and love to use them.
Shortly after my second post in this thread I received a PM. Someone was concerned about me hijacking the thread and others were offended by my cooking comments and pics. I'm sorry for this intrusion and I'll remove my pics and bow out. Below is a copy of the PM I return:

Didn't think I was hijacking. I was on topic. I only reference the other forums I frequent and the members love pics. After my original post some asked a question and not sure who it was directed I replied again with pics. Sorry I offended.

My mouth is watering. Those pork steaks look delicious, what was the seasoning?

Back