Look at what Cliffy Clavin brought me today...

Al Czervik

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
imgp1230f.jpg
imgp1231t.jpg

Can't wait to try them out this weekend... :thumb:

Nice just think of how many different masterpieces you can create with all of that enjoy!!!

Have yet to try the 3 Eyz, but I can attest to the other stuff - all great stuff. The regular Blues Hog is a little sweet for me, but the consistency is fantastic so it's great for a base to mess with. Mixing a little of the BH and the Tennessee Red together is something I like to do, and for MOINKs, mix some jalapeno jelly with the BH and it's fantastic. You definitely have some great eats ahead of you - enjoy!

Have yet to try the 3 Eyz, but I can attest to the other stuff - all great stuff. The regular Blues Hog is a little sweet for me, but the consistency is fantastic so it's great for a base to mess with. Mixing a little of the BH and the Tennessee Red together is something I like to do, and for MOINKs, mix some jalapeno jelly with the BH and it's fantastic. You definitely have some great eats ahead of you - enjoy!

Biggie was instrumental in these choices... :clap2:

He gave me the same read on BH being too sweet but good cut with the TR... Will give them a shot this weekend. Thanks for the advice on the MOINKS with jally jelly and BH. :thumb:

Nice score there. You will love them all. I like cutting BH original with TR as well as some other sauces and it comes out great. I also scored some BH Smokey Mountain sauce yesterday at a grocery store I usually don't go to and it is fantastic too. Yardbird is awesome as well. I have not tried the jerk yet but plan to soon. Definitely let us know how it all works out for you.

Back