Weber Chill - Beverage Refrigerator

cbpeck

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Anybody ever seen one of these before? I saw it at a local shop, but don't know anything about it other than that it is an electric beverage refrigerator made by Weber. I'm guessing they're pretty rare.

Attachments

• Weber Beverage Cooler.jpg
    Weber Beverage Cooler.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 199
Looks pretty neat to me... does it have racks inside or a door or is it just top loading? I sorta like that... it would be great for outdoor use.

Just did a more thorough google search... looks like it was called the "Chill" and was discontinued at some point.

It seems people liked the concept & capacity of 72 12oz cans, but were disappointed that it only cooled to about 39 degrees. It also sounds like they sold in the $400-500 range when they were in production. Anybody know anything else?

I like the idea, but am not sure I wanna drop $300 on it.

Sounds a little pricey to me for what it is. You can drop less than $50 on a big cooler and just fill it with a couple bags of ice to do the same task. That electric cooler would just remove the task of draining the water and leftover ice I guess. It looks nice though...

As far as I'm concerned, nothing beats a beverage chilled by ice in a cooler.
That item in the background is rather disturbing tho.

As far as I'm concerned, nothing beats a beverage chilled by ice in a cooler.
That item in the background is rather disturbing tho.

Haha, I was waiting for someone to mention that. I think it's one of those propane fueled lava rock fire pits... only mounted on cowboy legs. Or it could just be a person standing behind the device that is misleading. That store has a little bit of everything, and everybody wears jeans & boots.

Seems a bit pricey to me, but it would match the cookers, which is a plus for the wives who insist everything matches.

I paid $50 for the old top load Pepsi vending machine and it will hold more than 72 cans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back