Wanting to buy Reverse Flow Smoker

smokinQ2

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Just checking with the Brethren too see if anyone knows or is interested in selling a large reverse flow smoker like a Lang or Bubba's? Anything in the 250 G size would be perfect.

Thanks,
SmokinQ2

Might be interested in selling mine. It will do a whole hog with no problem. In fact, first time I used it was in a contest and took 4th.

Reverse Smoker

Might be interested in selling mine. It will do a whole hog with no problem. In fact, first time I used it was in a contest and took 4th.

IM me on 7049045585 if interested. what kind is it?

It was made by a guy from Blithewood, SC. Mine was the first one he did like it and he ended up making about 10 more just like it. Popular style. I'm trying to find a pic of it for you.

Yours looks a lot like mine without the reverse flow. How thick is the steel. My goal was to get 1/4 inch so it would hold heat better. Mine does not. Thats why looking for Lang or Bubba. Cooked on Langs and they hold the heat very well. Pic of mine below but new.

moz-screenshot.png
pull_behind_pig_cookers.html

Mines not 1/4 inch steel. It's a good smoker though. You can run gas if you want or firebox or both at the same time. If I had to do it over I would have the firebox insulated. I'm still considering that. If after you look around and still interested let me know.

Back