Rib Prices at the Rest. Depot?

T

The Anchorman

anyone have an idea what the price of Ribs are going for at the Restaurant Depot this week? St. Louis cut?

I usually I just call them and ask for meat dept....

On Friday they were $1.85/lb, but not sure if that's still good.

I believe it varys by store. I have seen 20 cents difference/lb at stores 30 miles apart. Was told it depends on the store and the quantity get get. With that said, it was about $2/lb for spares last week, not St Louis cut.

RD has website access if you have an account so you can look up the prices at your local store.

Garden City NY paid $1.65 for 4.5lbs and up spares..2 week sale case price

I called once to check prices, and was told that they do not quote prices over the phone (Colton, CA) store.

$1.87/lb for full spares in Southern California, don't think I have ever seen St. Louis spares at RD before.

No idea on ribs but they have imported prosciutto di darma on sale for 7.99 a pound this week. Artery clogging goodness

$1.87/lb for full spares in Southern California, don't think I have ever seen St. Louis spares at RD before.
The Fountain Valley RD has STL spares by the case in the frozen section...they keep em to the left of the chicken. If you go looking and don't see them ask as they only have so much room out front and keep their overflow stock in the center freezer. I haven't bought them recently but they were around $4/lb and come 14 racks per case.

The St louis they sell there are from canada. They are a 2.5. With the pork market right now they should be around 2.50 per pound

I called once to check prices, and was told that they do not quote prices over the phone (Colton, CA) store.

Ask for the meat manager...... Never have had issues in STL.. With the price of gas so high I going to call first and like today I was looking for brewrite coffee filters. Called 2 Sams and both were out. Saved $15.00 in gas I bet.

Was there at the KC location on Saturday. Was $3.19? a lb for the st louis cut (non case price)

Not sure if this helps or not.
DanD

Back