New toy WSM 22.5

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
New toy for home, comps and such. I got her dialed in right where I like her at 275*. Practice cook going, just putt on two pork butts :thumb:

DSCN1746.jpg

DSCN1749.jpg

Will update thread as I go of course :thumb:

Excellent! Those aren"t just two pork butts. They are the FIRST two pork butts on that cooker. Keep us posted!

Congratsz BBStePh!!!:cool:
Have much Phun wit it!

Excellent! Any mods yet? I've heard if you put a fire basket from a 18" in the 22 it works better.

Excellent! Any mods yet? I've heard if you put a fire basket from a 18" in the 22 it works better.

No mods, yet! Just doing a cook to see if, I need to make adjustments for next week. So far, I like what it is doing as is :thumb:

Nicely Done Steph, I also ordered one up last week and looking forward to it arriving mid next week. :clap2: I'll be watching the thread for your eval and potential mods.

Out of curiousity - which one of your rubs did you use on those butts? :becky:

Nicely Done Steph, I also ordered one up last week and looking forward to it arriving mid next week. :clap2: I'll be watching the thread for your eval and potential mods.

Out of curiousity - which one of your rubs did you use on those butts? :becky:

Using the Sweet and Spicy on the butts :thumb:

Nice cooker. I'm sure that it will not disappoint you.

Cool stuff Steph!

And I hear those SM rubs are pretty good!:wink::roll:

Congrats!

Will I be getting a chance to cook on that baby soon? Huh?

Awesome. I just picked mine up from Lowes last night. Got a butt and a couple slabs od spares in the freezer....now if I can just get a day off work to play with it!

Back