Breadsticks

parrothead

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Got home last night from being out of town for a few days. Had a package waiting by the door. Opened it up and there was a bundle of homemade hand rolled breadsticks from Chad Swanson. They were fabulous! Had a few last night and the rest were set out tonight for dinner. We had a couple of friends over for dinner. We had massive filets and 20 oz (yes 20), New Zealand lobster tails. Along with some prawns for shrimp cocktail and some bacon wrapped scallops. We gorged on meat, and not a single carb, well.... except for the breadsticks.

Thanks Chad! You should have a red velvet hat with a crown of breadsticks around it!

massive filets and 20 oz (yes 20), New Zealand lobster tails. Along with some prawns for shrimp cocktail and some bacon wrapped scallops

Oh My!!!

holy POOPIE!!! That sounds great!!!

massive filets and 20 oz (yes 20), New Zealand lobster tails. Along with some prawns for shrimp cocktail and some bacon wrapped scallops

made my OL wet :roll: Makes for some outstanding grub - what kind of smoke? :wink:

Sounds yummy! Olive Garden provided my family's bread sticks last night. =)

Sorry Tommy, no smoke. Breaking in the new kitchen and testing out the new viking pro broiler and such.

We got a batch of those sticks too. They arrived while a pot of sauce was simmering on the stove. :) timing couldent be better.. dip, crunch, dip, crucnh, dip, crunch... ate half the first day and saved some for christmas. Wrapped them in prosciutto and layed on top of mozerrella..

Damn.. hungry again.. and i just woke up. :mrgreen:

You're always hungry!!

Back