Letter from B&B Charcoal-Supply

Thanks for the update. Good to see they are donating some of their good fortune to a worthy cause.

I kind of got concerned when I read some brethren posts about UTL in their stores. I checked my local. Academy online and all B&B lump and briquettes showed limit one and out of stock. I seldom go to my Academy anymore. While I enjoy experimenting with different coals B&B has been my “home coals” since the original Ozark Oak went away. I’m good for the year but thought this might aleve any panic that the brand was going away

Thanks for posting this Adams, looks like I’ll be finding a B&B charcoal I like and sticking with them...

Wonder if their pellets are any good ��

Thanks for posting this Adams, looks like I’ll be finding a B&B charcoal I like and sticking with them...

Wonder if their pellets are any good ��

I was only in the Pellet Realm 11 months. My GMG DC ran perfectly on B&B pellets.

Rockwood is excellent, you just have to dig a little deeper into the pockets

Great post. I will definitely continue to use their products, but now with a bit more respect. Thanks B&B!

Been using B&B Lump and Pellets since March, happy with their products.

I love B&B briquettes, this message will definitely not diminish that, nor will the current shortage.

I scored a bunch of Weber briquettes on sale recently, so I should be set until B&B is back on the shelves. Plus I like the Weber stuff too.

Keep it coming! I found my favorite non-lump charcoal on the face of this planet.

peYrs71h.jpg

Good to know they're doing well. I never used B&B till I got my MB560. Now I'm using B&B in all my cookers. Good for them.

B&B is my go-to lump. Have yet to try their char logs, but will probably snag some on my next re-up. Looks like they not only make a great product, but they do cool stuff too.

I'm a big fan of their lump charcoal, never seen briquettes around here, thought about ordering some delivered to ace

B&B is really good value lump, I do like few brands "better" but not at the price difference. The only other lump I buy is KJ Big Block when it's at Costco

Always love when companies give back

Back