New Costco Business Center

campdude

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Oh boy! Been wanting to check one of these out for a while. Never made the drive out to LA. This one is scheduled to open in August in Ontario, CA right off the 10 freeway at Haven Ave.

Cool! They tend to be a little more chill than regular Costcos, but they also have different items and hours. They always have bellies (skin on and skinless), beef cheeks, bone-in butts, and other stuff like that. Not sure if they carry pellets - the might, but they have huge bags of mesquite charcoal for cheap - which I know won't fly at your spot.

Hope all is well out there!

Whole Halal goats in ours. Other interesting stuff. I checked it out a year ago when it opened but didn't see much that my small-time BBQ efforts might need.

Costco

Hi My Costco Business Center in North Jersey was great for BBQ & Smokers.
Prime Brisket, beef ribs, pork ribs & butts. Unfortunately they closed to the public because of the Virus.:mad: Made it into a distribution center.:shock:
Now only Restaurant Depot has packers & beef ribs.
DanB

Attachments

• IMG_20200108_130618524_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20200108_130618524_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 184
Love the Costco business center. I am finding Picanha for a pretty good price. 3.99lb even in this virus of a world. I also decided to grind some beef the other day and walked out with a 22lb sirloin at 2.99 lb. added some dry aged fat and mixed in a brisket that a friend found at the Kroger for 1.99lb. Overall, I like the bulk meat selection better at the business center.

You're in for a treat Marty. I haven't been to a regular club in years. And like Greg said way more relaxed atmosphere than a standard Costco. Probably will have a fuel station which is very uncommon in SoCal regular clubs with way cheaper fuel prices.

I so wish I had one around me. Sounds like it’s a better shopping experience all around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Was in my local Costco yesterday Brisket flats $6.49lb OUCH!!! I was getting prime briskets for $3.49 A their Business Center,before they closed to the public. Restaurant Depot had SAB briskets $3.68 lb.
DanB

Back