• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Spare ribs on my dream smoker

This is a bittersweet video for me. My father passed away recently from cancer. Right before he got sick, Lone Star Grillz sent me my dream offset smoker to use on my channel.

I’m glad I got it before dad passed because dad was so excited for me. He didn’t know much about smokers but he knew i was excited about it and that’s all that mattered to him. He was my biggest fan.

Ordinary he would have called me by now. this video has already gotten 10k views in 2 days. He watched the numbers more closely than I do. Mom said he would check 4 or 5 times a day. 10k is a lot. I know he would have called. Same with the sub count. I’m about to hit 40k. He’s not gonna call. It breaks my heart.

Sorry, normally I’m pretty ok but typing this out Made me sad. the video is actually a lot of fun until the end. I shot the several weeks ago when he was doing ok. At the end I have to break the news. The support I’ve gotten has been tremendous.

https://youtu.be/dorX9inafEQ

Maybe you should get some kind of memorial plate made to put on that beast, dedicating it to your Dad? As time passes, it will bring you good memories every time you use it.

Ordinary he would have called me by now. this video has already gotten 10k views in 2 days. He watched the numbers more closely than I do. Mom said he would check 4 or 5 times a day. 10k is a lot. I know he would have called. Same with the sub count. I’m about to hit 40k. He’s not gonna call. It breaks my heart.

https://youtu.be/dorX9inafEQ

Ugh this really hit home, sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
I feel your pain. Both of my parents passed with in a year of each other,
(almost to the day). Dad left us one year ago and Mom two.

My prays are with you.

Another great video - really like the look of that smoker. I think it's great that you gave your bayou classic away as I'm sure that was much appreciated. Appreciate your honesty at the end and very sorry about your father.

Back