Input on an ATC?

And this is why I've decided to forget a blower, my wsm runs pretty consistently on its own. I just ordered a thermoworks smoke, it's got high and low temp alarms, so I'll just wake up and adjust if needed for overnight cooks.

I felt that way for a while, but I love having the controller. The fan assisted fast start going unattended while I am in the kitchen is worth it alone. I have used my HM and RD3 on the kamado enough time that the cost per cook is less than the charcoal. The RD25 has not gotten nearly as much use, but still glad I have it.

At about $270 right now and I think I have everything I need on order. Everyone has been so helpful so far. I'll probably have everything by the weekend or early next week. I'll keep everyone updated as best I can. Thanks for all the input.

I've spent around $300 with everything so far. Haven't used the rotodamper and fan yet but I know they work and will test how they perform when I get back from vacation. I could have saved on the build but I'm glad I didnt!! I actually should have done even less and bought a complete setup from John B! It is a great invention and the possibilities are almost endless. I am very happy with the graphs and the whole system so far. Thank all you guys for all the input and help. Especially Bryan and Ralph for answering tons of questions (some more than once!) You guys were more than helpful and I ended up with a great tool for my smoking habit! Thank you

Back