Amazon, Hot Salt and a deal for Prime members!

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Hey all!

We are in trial with Amazon and our Hot Salts is #1 in New Releases!
Right now, if you are a Amazon Prime menber, you can get our Hot Salt for less than I can sell it on our website when combined with cost of shipping.

If you are on the edge about trying our products, this would be a great one to buy.

It won Best New Product in the 2016 Chile Pepper Magazine Awards. It is great as a dry brine on wings, as a finishing salt on ribs or popcorn. Try it on grilled shrimp!

Check it out on Amazon http://amzn.to/2jLmllU
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I am not surprised to see that things are going well - you got some great stuff there! Placed my order - thanks for the heads up!

I cook wings every weekend, usually both days. I've been using the hot salt as a finisher, but will try it as a dry brine next week. :cool:

I am not surprised to see that things are going well - you got some great stuff there! Placed my order - thanks for the heads up!

I cook wings every weekend, usually both days. I've been using the hot salt as a finisher, but will try it as a dry brine next week. :cool:

Thanks gtr!

John, just ordered one to try (and left fourteen in stock for some more lucky Brethren to check out).

Have not gotten around to doing wings with this sauce Greg sent me (wings are my son's speciality and he's been real busy). I'm looking forward to trying the hot salt with some hot wings.

Thanks for posting this!

This is very good stuff! The other naturiffic products are also great!

I owe you some Amazon reviews, John. Soon come, mon, soon come. :becky:

This is very good stuff! The other naturiffic products are also great!

I owe you some Amazon reviews, John. Soon come, mon, soon come. :becky:

Thanks for the kind words Ron!

Amazon reviews are very helpful to us, so we appreciate any reviews the brethren are able to post.

Ordered both hot salt and garlicky sea salt lemon hope to try over the weekend.

Back