Keto Food Holster

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Mission has a zero net carb Keto labeled tortilla. They're fine. If you love the aroma of Fatty Breakfast Tacos they offer enough guilt free advertising to slam a couple Holstered BT's for breakfast. Have a fairly large package of beef cheek to smoke this weekend. I can see it now.
Holstered Beef Cheek

Last edited:
How's the taste on those? I remember trying some of the regular Mission tortillas during the Rona and they weren't very good at all. But they were the only brand left on the shelves.

Not same as a good ol hand made tortilla. IMHO taste and texture is acceptable for what they claim to be. I heat these in toaster. Hot, pliable zero net carb food holster. I'm gonna try it with a bologna sandwich in near future. Light texture but don't fall apart. I'm going to buy again. Ymmv

We use the Mission Carb Balance ones to make pizza's. A lot better than the pizza crust ones that my wife was making using mozzarella cheese. The ones we use are bigger than the ones in the pics.

Walmart carries La Banderita in addition to Mission that are net zero carbs. Used to buy Mission but they jumped in price and La Banderita were about 1/3 to 1/2 cheaper. With inflation creep, they are now about 50 cents less than Mission. It might be time to revisit Mission.

I went and bought some of these after seeing this. I like them very much. Thanks so much for posting. Would never have looked for these if you hadn’t.

I use the La Banderita Carb Counter snack size for a hot dog wrap. I like their texture better than the Mission brand, but they are 3 net carbs, not 0.

I use the large burrito size for lunch wraps.

Looks great!

All the low carb/no carb tortillas I've tried have a weird gummy texture and taste like wet cardboard (don't ask how I know what that tastes like) I might have to try these keto ones if you say they're decent. It's been a while since I've tried any so maybe they've gotten better.

Looks great!

All the low carb/no carb tortillas I've tried have a weird gummy texture and taste like wet cardboard (don't ask how I know what that tastes like) I might have to try these keto ones if you say they're decent. It's been a while since I've tried any so maybe they've gotten better.

I warm mine in toaster

Back