BBQ Beef- real diet food

Keep riding that bike Adams then you can mix in a little starch or carbs of your choice, like beer or whiskey. :wink:

Low carb is the easiest diet for me to stick to...all of my favorite food things. Hmm I have a craving for something bad NEVERMIND I'll just eat bacon for breakfast then throw a ribeye on the grill for lunch. Beer is my weakness, but I can take the edge off with some scotch or bourbon.

I used keto sticks to verify that some liquor only pulled me out of keto for the few hours that it took my body to process it out...after that, right back into fat burning mode.

Low carb is the easiest diet for me to stick to...all of my favorite food things. Hmm I have a craving for something bad NEVERMIND I'll just eat bacon for breakfast then throw a ribeye on the grill for lunch. Beer is my weakness, but I can take the edge off with some scotch or bourbon.

I used keto sticks to verify that some liquor only pulled me out of keto for the few hours that it took my body to process it out...after that, right back into fat burning mode.

Yessir. I've lost 30lbs this year on Keto. I think my drinking has actually gone UP since I switched to bourbon instead of beer (as has probably been evident by the quality of my late night posts, like this one) We counted calories in the past and lost weight, but these days I'm not willing to eat Taco Bell or Subway. The sad part is, I had been really working to load up my beer stash, and now I have a closet full of beer that I can't even drink.

Back