June 9th Vet Cook at Zablocki VA in Milwaukee

All I can say is WOW. Being a Veteran myself this really hits home with me. You all make me very proud and it’s an honor being associated with you all.

Thanks, Chris! We could use you and your shirley out here next June... Just sayin' :-D

Don't worry, I won't ask you to wrap anything in bacon, I know better...

I'll see you in August!

You're welcome man! I would love to take that trip.

P.S. Remember... I have a bacon Throwdown victory under my belt. So if you can give me a solid hour to wrap one single piece of meat in bacon, I'd be glad to help out.

So freaking awesome. Thanks for all you doing this. I wish you were closer and I'll roll up whenever. Looking forward to seeing next year's cook.

All I can say is WOW. Being a Veteran myself this really hits home with me. You all make me very proud and it’s an honor being associated with you all.

Thank you for your service!

Totally awesome.... I’ll be there next year for sure.... marking it down on vacation schedule.... just does not get any better than this!!!!!!

That's awesome, Paul! We would love to have you. I think you're about to build a rig for guy named Rick B. He was there and volunteered with us. Ex Marine, great guy. Take good care of him, you may be cooking on that cooker next summer!

Awesome - absolutely awesome.
Please count me in to volunteer for next year - I'll send a P.M. right over with my contact info.

Sounds great, man. You are totally welcome. PM Me your name and email and I'll get you on the list!

What an epic cook and SERVICE all of you provided - bravo! :clap2:

I would have loved to have been there, but was happy at least I could help facilitate bringing on some of the sponsors.

Back