BigMista calling it quits in SoCal?

Neil, glad your in a position to do as you wish. You and I were the first to build a UDS with fuel doors back around '06. You went on to great success, I just cook meat.
Enjoy your new direction and best of luck!
Carry on my brother.
Ed

Neil, just don’t tie a noose (neck tie) on Again..........:shock:

Neil, sounds like y'all have some new adventures ahead and am looking forward to hear about them. Best of luck with the move.

Good luck, Neil. I won't lie, I was trying to find an excuse to come to California to eat your cooking, but if our paths were meant to cross, they will. I truly wish the best for you and your family.

Dear BigMista:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!

Best wishes in your next chapter

Another nice thing about Oregon, no sales tax. Medford is a great city with wonderful wineries nearby and home to Harry and David with their pears and other fresh fruit.
Nice BBQ competition in North Bend/Coos Bay once a year, the closest one around. Best of luck and safe travels.
We visit Medford often from NorCal.

Yep, Oregon is a beautiful place, that's for sure.
Have family up that way.
As far as taxes go (and I haven't looked this up) I hear that property taxes is where they collect to pay the bills so if you're planning on going up there to buy land you might want to take a look at what it's going to cost you in taxes every year.

Best of luck in Oregon Neil and Phyllis!

I'm glad we were able to make it by your restaurant last month on the way from the Bay Area to San Diego. It was definitely worth a visit and great eats but I was way too late to meet you.

s9KkCwH.jpg

5jbfVlg.jpg

SNxUnTd.jpg

If I was in the area I'd stop by for sure for another meal!

Greg, wish I could join ya. Please eat a li'l extra for me.

Be careful on the drive back. Y'know the 405 is hella whack on a holiday weekend.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
B4913ACB-725E-467B-A1D7-A1E81432E859.jpg So glad that I was able to make it out there before he closed. Best of luck with your new adventure and you know that you are always welcome at my place. :thumb:

Back