You Weber Nuts got me buying.

R

Rick T

Got this Old webber for $30 bucks on graigs list. The metal on this seems like it is thicker than the new ones. I am in the process of building a BBQ cart/cabinet on wheels. This will be in-cooperated somehow, this winter.
159.jpg

You will love it.

It only needs one thing; one of Marty Leach's handles. As good as they are on my black webers, they're something else on red ones!

LD I have not seen Mary's handles, although that new handles is an upgrade I was thinking of. I also would like to do something to the bottome vents but not sure what.

LD I have not seen Mary's handles, although that new handles is an upgrade I was thinking of. I also would like to do something to the bottome vents but not sure what.

Here is the website that you need.
http://www.amlwoodart.com/Weber-Handles.html

These handle will not dissapoint. I have some on my Weber Ranch and going to order some more for my Performers. BTW Very nice Redhead

I think fishawn is our resident weber master:

webers.jpg

I only have 2 black ones, a 22" and a SJS. :(

Nice Redhead. Rare birds, these days. :thumb:

If you replace the original wood handle, don't toss it. Other brethren would love to have it. You can't get them anymore.

CD

Nice pick! I think I saw that listing, My fleet is getting a little thick so hesitantly passed on it. Looks to be in great shape! We want some pron of you final winter project!

Yeah it is in pretty good shape. Has a couple of places where the enamael blew out but pretty decent.

Holy smokes El Ropo. I think you just might need some therapy.:p
Rick

I think fishawn is our resident weber master:

webers.jpg

I only have 2 black ones, a 22" and a SJS. :(

I have two of those -- a red 22.5 Master's Touch, and a copper SJG. I really want an 18.5 redhead, and a SJ Platinum. I'd take one of them red SJ silvers, too. :hail:

CD

Nice score! I dig the pic above with all the grills. I don't feel like such a nerd now.

Back