THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You need to build up your heard to a nice size, then it's easy to sneak another on in.
That's just logical. If you have 3 adding a 4th is obvious. With 10 you can hide the new one in plane sight. My wife does this with purses. There's a sea of them. I can't tell anymore...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Walmart 13 miles away was showing 3 Pit Boss Austin XL 1000's in stock for $249. Took a gamble and drove there. After not finding them, I talked to a clerk working on the clearance section floor and she told me somebody just picked up all 3 20 mins ago!! Grrrrr. If a Brethren got them and wants to part with one, send me a PM!!

Walmart 13 miles away was showing 3 Pit Boss Austin XL 1000's in stock for $249. Took a gamble and drove there. After not finding them, I talked to a clerk working on the clearance section floor and she told me somebody just picked up all 3 20 mins ago!! Grrrrr. If a Brethren got them and wants to part with one, send me a PM!!
That sucks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Look for them on Craigslist this weekend for $350 "new in unopened box".

Not really a Brickseek deal but I had to be heavily reminded I just got a pellet smoker and a 110 gallon UDS that replaced the 22” WSM that I had.

386518b6d3c7dea86dd80125a29c0c62.jpg

Picked up the WSM on clearance today. With that added to the list below I think I might be going overboard at this point

PB Copperhead
BHC
22" Weber Kettle
9 boxes of firestarters
3 weber steel trays
Weber replacement grate
10 bags of Weber briqs
5 bags of B&B
2 infrared therms
2 pairs of charbroil scissors
4 Kershaw pocket knives

"Retail" everything minus the fuel would have been about $1260. With the discounts I paid about $350. Now I just have to find somewhere to put all of this.

You can definitely fit that on a 4x6 trailer :pound:

Picked up the WSM on clearance today. With that added to the list below I think I might be going overboard at this point

PB Copperhead
BHC
22" Weber Kettle
9 boxes of firestarters
3 weber steel trays
Weber replacement grate
10 bags of Weber briqs
5 bags of B&B
2 infrared therms
2 pairs of charbroil scissors
4 Kershaw pocket knives

"Retail" everything minus the fuel would have been about $1260. With the discounts I paid about $350. Now I just have to find somewhere to put all of this.

Back