Help me spend money, or not

drunkenmeatfist

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I've had my eyes on a graphite PKTX grill for a while now. I thought there was a chance I would get it for my birthday, but that didn't pan out. I've had a few libations and I am considering pulling the trigger on it myself. Hard to say that I "need" it. I have a 22" kettle and a Vision kamado that can meet my grilling needs. However, I feel the PK calling my name. Anyone have thoughts or advice?

OMG. We are stuck in the exact vortex. I swore that my wife would get me the 360 on my birthday, then our anniversary, and hoping for Christmas now... Not sure why I need it, but I think it would be cool to add to my collection. Good luck!!

I've had my eyes on a graphite PKTX grill for a while now. I thought there was a chance I would get it for my birthday, but that didn't pan out. I've had a few libations and I am considering pulling the trigger on it myself. Hard to say that I "need" it. I have a 22" kettle and a Vision kamado that can meet my grilling needs. However, I feel the PK calling my name. Anyone have thoughts or advice?

OMG. We are stuck in the exact vortex. I swore that my wife would get me the 360 on my birthday, then our anniversary, and hoping for Christmas now... Not sure why I need it, but I think it would be cool to add to my collection. Good luck!!

Well there y'all go - count to 3 and buy 'em at the same time.

I did wait until this morning, but I still decided to pull the trigger. I used the monthly payment option on Amazon so it took the initial sting out of the purchase. No interest or fees so I am still paying the same amount at the end. Now the misery of waiting for shipping.

I’m in same situation. I messed up and didn’t order one when they were giving the PKGO stand for free with any PK original cooker order. Decided to wait until I sell my Highland to offset some of the cost...(pun wasn’t intended)....haven’t touched it since I got my Bronco 2 months ago.

I’m in same situation. I messed up and didn’t order one when they were giving the PKGO stand for free with any PK original cooker order. Decided to wait until I sell my Highland to offset some of the cost...(pun wasn’t intended)....haven’t touched it since I got my Bronco 2 months ago.

The PKGO stand is super high quality. Very sturdy, and looks awesome, too.

I feel good about the purchase. I think that I am set on cooker purchases for a good while.I can only see myself thinking I need to upgrade from the Lang. However, I haven't used that thing nearly enough to justify that decision.

Back