BBQ Catering in Dubuque Iowa?

FlatLanderBBQ

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
I work in marketing for a pet company and looking to pull together a dinner event for some people at the Dock Dogs World Championships in Dubuque, Iowa.

We sponsor a number of teams who compete in "dock jumping" - if you don't know what it is, check out www.dockdogs.com - and want to do a evening event thanking them for their support and for a successful season.

These people are not unlike BBQ competitors - they travel every weekend, spending a lot of time and money for an unusual hobby that they love, and consider the people they compete against to be their friends and like family. Oh, and they like to have a good time and enjoy adult beverages!

As a competition cook myself (all 3 contests a year we do), I thought it would be a lot of fun to expose one group of passionate people to another.

Is there a team who does catering in or near Dubuque that could help us pull something together? We would need help finding a location that can hold 50 people or so, can serve alcohol, and it would be great if you were outgoing enough to talk about what you do, how you compete, etc. to anyone who is interested in hearing more.

Reply to the thread or send me a PM if you are interested or have suggestions.

Back