Smoked Bananas

B

barbefunkoramaque

Like many of you I have put all sorts of things into the smoker to see if they are good. Heck I even planned an entire party where we only put tv dinners and snacks in there (we had a lot of beer).

but believe me when I say.

Don't put a whole banana into the smoker and smoke thinking your gonna have something special.

It was nasty.

works bestest if you grill them

steaknfruit-040.jpg

steaknfruit-039.jpg

Like many of you I have put all sorts of things into the smoker to see if they are good. Heck I even planned an entire party where we only put tv dinners and snacks in there (we had a lot of beer).

but believe me when I say.

Don't put a whole banana into the smoker and smoke thinking your gonna have something special.

It was nasty.

I'd have to drink a LOT in order to try that, but it happens sometimes... Thanks for the warning!

man, those look good, lakeside!

but the very, very best way is in bananas foster

michigan2007-027.jpg

hahaha.....not even sure bannanas were EVEN on my list.....but def not now.....Rick, that's one "hot" pron.....after that shot, how's the "new" camera?

These were really good after the sugar melted! The bananas were soft and gooey. Yummmy!!!

bananas.JPG

I smoked some banana peels back in the 60's and they weren't very good either:icon_blush:

Kim, that looks way yummy and im sure it would be awesome in a bananna split!

Grilled is the way to go... but I think the "sound" of smoked bananas is intriguing.

Back