Semi-Live - Last Minute Korean Pork Spare Ribs - w/ Pr0n

QgXCArLl.jpg

dLwhd2al.jpg

hQRkDPwl.jpg

Holy smokes, that was good! Munchkin found the ribs a tad spicy at first bite but absolutely crushed hers. Bosslady's zucchini pancakes were a huge hit.

I will absolutely do this agin.

Y'all please be safe and kick some tail this week. I'm back at it early tomorrow morning.

kbNrvea.jpg

Nice job on the hobak jeon as well. You can also make hobak jeon with thinly sliced zucchini instead of shredded and it will give it different texture. Both styles are good with soy dipping sauce.

These needed a bit of salt when I tasted one "plain" out of the pan, but the dipping sauce you mentioned is exactly what the doctor ordered...

Thanks for the skinny on the sliced option, too!

I’m such a looser - never had Korean ribs...

The look great when you cook em though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Epilogue

We may enjoy cuisine from around the globe, but you can't take the Southern out of the girl (even if she's never lived there). My munchkin asked for mac & cheese and ribs for dinner tonight.

Growing up, Mom taught me that the only thing that should come out of a box for mac & cheese is the pasta. The rest should be simple: shredded sharp cheddar, a big knob of butter, splash of half & half, salt.

YojXk61l.jpg

Can't take the Atlantic Coast out of the boy, as I still prefer my mac & cheese with Old Bay. CINCHOUSE and the Munchkin now prefer sprinkles, too - Tajin Low Sodium (light blue cap).

That's the fastest destruction of leftover ribs that I can remember in quite some time.

Y'all have a great week.

Kind regards and thin blue.

Shadow this is absolutely a WONDERFUL post!!!!!!......I also was wanting to do something different with ribs.....I can not WAIT to try this......TY!!!!!!!!!!

I also was wanting to do something different with ribs.....I can not WAIT to try this......TY!!!!!!!!!!

Get after it, Dude. I hope you'll let us know how it goes!

I'll also admit that I made too much marinade... and added/tweaked during the boil process... so I've got it in a jar in the fridge to use again soon (at my girls' request).

Thanks for the note. Have a great week.

Back