• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Piggy Time in SoCal Again, farkers!

gtr

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
It's that time! Sunday 9/1 here at casa de gtr we'll be cooking a pig along with lots of other grub, hanging out, and most importantly catching up with our friends.

All are welocme & if you wanna bring something, we ain't gonna stop you! There'll be plenty of eats so it's OK to bring nothing as well.

We're open for biz at about 4 & aiming to eat around 5. As usual, Brethren come whenever they want! My lovely wife will have tie dye stuff going on and anyone who is so inclined is more than welcome to dive in on that.

Anyone who needs my address send me a PM. I'll be sending out PM's pretty soon as well for those farkers who may not see this post.

Hope to be seeing my Brethren and Sistren!

Lucky people! lol I know it's going to be a great feast and visit!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Y'know, a funny thing happened today. I got a last minute long weekend request approved and found some cheap airfare and looks like a trip to the West Coast is in my future . . .

I am taking out the apron I've been wanting to tie-dye for years when I get home.

Are you bringing Ray's wife with you? Looking forward to seeing you both.

Pecan pie for breakfast! :whoo:

Breakfast of Champions!

You know I'll be there. Always a great time.

Marty, looking forward to seeing you again and found something from 903 Brewers that I think you'll like.

^^^Farking fantastic, Sako! :whoo: It's been a while - really looking forward to seeing you brother!

Only two bills for a flight! I'm liking this. I'm pretty sure I can get a few days off, will see tomorrow for sure. What suburb am I looking at for hotels? Hey Charles, what days ya gonna be out there?

• Thanks
Only two bills for a flight! I'm liking this. I'm pretty sure I can get a few days off, will see tomorrow for sure. What suburb am I looking at for hotels? Hey Charles, what days ya gonna be out there?

Send Greg a PM. He'll answer all your questions and have recommendations.

Come on out! Sent info via PM

Send Greg a PM. He'll answer all your questions and have recommendations.

I have a recommendation - don't bring Malort! :twisted:

Heeeeyy y’all!! I think that day is open! Greg, your phone number still the same?

Yes sir - we'd love to see you! :clap2:

Last edited:

Andy, getting into LA Friday afternoon and heading back Monday afternoon.

• Thanks
Back