MAK Group Buy

Alrighty... I talked to MAK Grills. They’ve never discounted their grills like this before, but they think it’s pretty cool that this conversation is happening. If you’re interested in purchasing a MAK, give them a call directly and tell them you saw this thread on BBQ Brethren. They’ll be happy to work with you.

https://makgrills.com/

Last edited:
Just to make sure my last post was clear, MAK Grills IS offering discounted pricing for this group buy, they are simply asking that you call in and order by phone.

Absolutely! I have a few buddies that are brand ambassadors for Traeger. Traeger pours a lot of resources into their social media influencer program... no arguing with that.

Mrs. 4ever3 is a Subaru Ambassador, it’s a pretty sweet gig, if MAK is wanting to expand their market it seems to be the way to do it right now!

(I’ll be calling MAK tomorrow)

Even for a free grill I don't think I'd want to be responsible for posting videos all the time. Gonna call and get a quote though.

I can see why they want phone orders. On the internet everyone says they want one. Reality is much different. I wonder if we'll even get 10 from here to order? I'm not bashing because I'm on the fence too.[emoji33]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks like Caleb is the only one who can help with the bbq-brethren discount. Waiting on him to call me back.

Anyone get a quote on the MAK 2 Star post it up. I was waiting on the SmokeFire but think it's time to move on.

Anyone get a quote on the MAK 2 Star post it up. I was waiting on the SmokeFire but think it's time to move on.

MAK is really wanting to keep this Brethren deal to phone conversations only as this is not something they normally do. Would strongly encourage you to call Caleb at MAK and see what he can offer :)

Just bought a 1 Star. Good deal. Call Caleb and see what he will discount. Well worth your time. Just don't post your prices out of respect to Mak. Can't have some Yahoo getting mad because we got special pricing and they can't. I'm pumped! Damn you rwalters!!!

We all get the same discount. Mak isn't trying to be shady. Very cool guy. Talked for 20 minutes.

Just bought a 1 Star. Good deal. Call Caleb and see what he will discount. Well worth your time. Just don't post your prices out of respect to Mak. Can't have some Yahoo getting mad because we got special pricing and they can't. I'm pumped! Damn you rwalters!!!

We all get the same discount. Mak isn't trying to be shady. Very cool guy. Talked for 20 minutes.

Welcome to the MAK family buddy... OR should I say... there went the MAK family? [emoji12]

Damn , I live down the road from their factory , I wonder if my wife would notice a new MAK in the mix of all my other cookers

Damn , I live down the road from their factory , I wonder if my wife would notice a new MAK in the mix of all my other cookers

Buy it on location and $10 days they’ll sweeten the deal even a bit more. If they can avoid shipping they typically show you a lil extra love [emoji3590]

Have a new Gateway Drum sitting in the garage the last 2 days right where my wife gets out of her car, hasn't said a thing about it yet. :shocked:

She knew I was getting another smoker but didn't know what it would be, maybe she'll notice it on Saturday morning when I season it and smoke me a Fatty. :heh:

Back