• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The Official Brick Seek Deals Thread - Post Your Current Deals!

BS screwed me today. Showed 2 Performers in stock on clearance. Went inside...zero. pulled up BS to have someone check the barcode and it didn't even list the store.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't need additional charcoal. I don't.

Last edited:
Weber fans. Check Brickseek Lowes. Premium Kettle 22 half off. Cowboy all natural hardwood briquettes 4.99

Charcoal was searched and located by three employees on top rack of garden center still shrink wrapped. A long way from bbq section. 14.2# bags

We're in a seriously good moment for charcoal. At even only .35/#, this great deal ranks only about 3rd or 4th best for me. High times!

Weber fans. Check Brickseek Lowes. Premium Kettle 22 half off. Cowboy all natural hardwood briquettes 4.99

Charcoal was searched and located by three employees on top rack of garden center still shrink wrapped. A long way from bbq section. 14.2# bags
So it's a scavenger hunt on a retail level?

I'm waiting on Thermoworks DOT. No app no WiFi- just a quality instrument. I hesitate d and lost on the Pink DOT sale a while back. I'm patient.

Not what you're looking for, but bluedot(+bluetooth) is currently $58.50 on the website

For those who went to Lowe’s for the Pitboss pellets... Wally has them on the daily at $14.96.

567f2fc126091702ffb62d906373e717.jpg

B&B Lump retail 14.97. Brickseek just popped up $2 bag at a nearby Wal-Mart. Bought 5. Left most of a pallet.

10+tax for 5 bags B&B Lump

All the stores around here are putting out new stock; looks like no deals for me.

Wife made me go buy 4 more bags of B&B Oak @2$

Wife made me go buy 4 more bags of B&B Oak @2$
I think she's trying to get rid of you. Go fishing... go get charcoal. I wouldn't put up with this!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Home Depot has one WSM left at the $99 price. I grabbed it. Now I have to figure out how to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back