So... I just got this

mph33

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I got tired of using my wsm-22 as a smoker and a grill all in one. had nothing to do with money and being broke Ive just been too busy. All I got to say is the craftsmanship and the build quality is top notch. I can't wait to compete with my neighbors and make them look like amateurs!

1RS8J6E.jpg

sZfftz3.jpg

maidVvX.jpg

uuKksGm.jpg

YOljXEU.jpg

Great cookers that will last forever. I'd love to have one and keep my eye on the used market, but they do not come up often and are usually sold by the time I see the add. I think you will enjoy the grill. Now you need to get you one of those after market baskets the guy in Colorado builds.

Robert

Unless the neighbors are paid professionals, they are amateurs.

Good equipment does not trump skill...but is VERY nice to have.

If whoopin' up on the neighbors is your thing, it would be more impressive if you did it on some thrown together junk... sort of like in that movie "Tin Cup" with his lawn equipment instead of clubs.

IS a nice cooker, tho- no doubt about it.

You can scoop it, turn it upside down and dump it, hose it out or vacuum it out. Your choice.

One of the PK's greatest charms is how easy it is to take apart and clean with hose or pressure washer. And it will never rust.

I hope none of your neighbors read here.

Are the grates to close to the coals for direct grilling? This is thing I haven't been crazy about with the kettle. Idk it may be me, but I am not crazy about doing burgers, chicken, or other meat directly on the kettle. Also, does the PK have more space than the Kettle?

Last edited:
Are the grates to close to the coals for direct grilling? This is thing I haven't been crazy about with the kettle. Idk it may be me, but I am not crazy about doing burgers, chicken, or other meat directly on the kettle. Also, does the PK have more space than the Kettle?

This is exactly why I can't shake my interest in a Hasty Bake...

Back