Green Weber Smokey Joe Gold

Ive only seen them in black. What's the deal? Are they limited edition? The green looks cool. I've seen a couple of yellow ones with Homer Simpson too.

The guy got it as a promo from Marlboro. Maybe a special color just for them but I'm surprised it wasnt red ;) I've never seen this color so I am loving it.

The guy got it as a promo from Marlboro. Maybe a special color just for them but I'm surprised it wasnt red ;) I've never seen this color so I am loving it.

I call dibs if you decide to part with it!

Tons of 'em, I pass 'em by for the REDHEADS.

Be sure to read the directions carefully, they cook differently from the plain 'ol black kettles.

I didn't realize the red ones were sought after. I have one at home I was getting ready to throw in the comp trailer and replace it with a new black one. May switch and keep red at home. Needs new wooden handles, originals have taken a beating from the weather.

The reveal.
da2a9ady.jpg

I got a Smokey Joe gold had it for like 8 years I think, never seen a green one, but ironically enough, I LOVE that little pit. It's big enough that you can go 2 zone for 2 fatties or a meatloaf but it's little so it's perfect to cook like say a pack of brats direct.. and since it's so small mound the coals WAY up to the grate and SLAM a steak or 2 at nutso temperatures for cheap. I'm looking forward to adding the Mini WSM mod to it. I don't know how big of a crowd you got to feed, but honestly this thing has turned out to be my most every night of the week pit, it's too economical man. But like I say, I don't get upset at my 18.5 Weber for being too small sometimes I wish I'da bought the 22.5 but I don't find myself needing it too often and if I do I can always fire up the Joe Next to my other little kettle.

Kick off the WSM for a fatty or 2, no way.... Either grill, no prob man.

Back